This Page

has been moved to new address

Holiday Cheer.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: Holiday Cheer.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holiday Cheer.

I have to say, that I am extremely dissapointed in the amount of festive spirit. I mean usually I turn nose up at dressing like a Christmas tree, or singing Christmas songs while drinking egg nog (and the fact that I'm tone deaf doesn't improve the situation) but, I do enjoy some Christmas cheer every now and then. This situation needs to improve. Now.
xoxoox

1 Comments:

At December 12, 2009 at 6:00 AM , Blogger DeLynne said...

You did a great job on the tree and the stair rail. You've raised the level of holiday cheer considerably.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home