This Page

has been moved to new address

lonely hearts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: lonely hearts

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

lonely hearts


I am alive! I am no longer buried under a pile of assessment with just my French-manicured hand poking out the top! Please do excuse the absence, almost everything except breathing was put to a halt after I became a little ambitious (as you do) about a school assignment and convinced myself to make a stop-motion video. Thousands of images and a weekend later it is completed. Thank the heaven above.
This is what I would regard as a lazy post but expect a photo diary soon. This Lonely Hearts collection seems so unintentionally adorable. It's pathetic but I'm a sucker for almost anything with a collar. 

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At November 23, 2011 at 12:31 AM , Blogger SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

i adore this brand! tis one of my faves!

x


shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

 
At November 23, 2011 at 1:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sooo pretty! I want all of these pieces!!! :)


xoxo
Antonia
FASHION IMPERATIVE

 
At November 23, 2011 at 2:47 AM , Blogger Elisabeth said...

Love the red dress! Thank you for commenting on my blog! Hello from Helsinki!

xxx
E
http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.com/

 
At November 23, 2011 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Jessica Samantha said...

The model is so pretty! And the dresses are so gorgeous!

 
At November 23, 2011 at 2:27 PM , Blogger Drew said...

Lovely collection, the ones with collars are my favorite:)Congratulations on finishing your stop motion video, SO many pictures!Thanks for commenting on my blog, you mentioned following each other! and I would love to, I'm following you :)
~Drew

 
At November 23, 2011 at 4:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That model i sstuning! I LOVE this so much!
i love the 1st one on the right and the last 2 the best :]
http://tiasauraus.blogspot.com/

 
At November 24, 2011 at 8:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally agree, adorable. LOVE it very much. The first dress is... Damn, both are amazing! (:

 
At November 24, 2011 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Emma said...

She's gorgeous. Love that first dress!

 
At November 24, 2011 at 4:57 PM , Blogger james said...

oh! id love every single piece, please :)

x jamie

 
At November 24, 2011 at 8:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE these dresses. And the model is adorable. (:

 
At November 24, 2011 at 9:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the red dress. :3 Twitter

 
At November 25, 2011 at 1:56 AM , Blogger LUAR + WOLFFDENE said...

Beautiful! I love the simple tee dress :)
Thanks for your comment, I'd love if we followed one another. I'm following you now via bloglovin

LUAR

x

 
At November 25, 2011 at 2:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Izzy!! You're blog is amazing! Would just like to let you know how much I loved your English presentation on Wednesdayu

 
At November 25, 2011 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love both dresses with the collar so much!

Great blog my dear and thanks for visiting mine!
Of course I'd love to follow each other, now I'm following u, please do the same!
Kiss:*

http://tati-loves-pearls.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home