This Page

has been moved to new address

No-Sweat Shoes.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: No-Sweat Shoes.

Monday, December 28, 2009

No-Sweat Shoes.


Mum kept complaining of how my feet would sweat whenever I played Wii fit. So, I decided to do something about it. I made No-sweat shoes! Stylish yet comfortable, and very useful.
Here's how to make:
1. Lightly mist your feet with deoderant. (optional)
2. Get some toilet paper and wrap around feet like an ankle boot.
3. Sticky tape and tie with string.

4 Comments:

At December 28, 2009 at 8:16 PM , Blogger iam3332 said...

You are such a funny, smart girl. Yippee.

 
At December 29, 2009 at 3:05 AM , Blogger DeLynne said...

A creative solution to a messy problem. Pity about the bits of toilet paper around the place.. xoxo

 
At December 31, 2009 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Lesa said...

Cute! How about upgrading to a aturdy papertowel for the next pair? More traction and less residue...

 
At December 31, 2009 at 8:26 PM , Blogger Lesa said...

Hahah-- I'm laughing at myself! What a typo!! Of course, you know I meant 'sturdy'!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home