This Page

has been moved to new address

topknot thursday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: topknot thursday

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

topknot thursday

 
 
Pink Rogue top, Forever New shorts, Miss Shop boots.

I am making the most of my Summer in Australia before I leave for America (which, for those who asked, is a very long stay in America, but it is only a holiday/vacation) by wearing as little clothing as possible. These shorts would be one of my favourite warm-weather pieces mostly because of the amazing coral colour! Aside from this I am finishing school, wearing my hair in a topknot until I get annoyed and take it down, and eating because... I like food. 

Labels:

7 Comments:

At November 30, 2011 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Ellie Burns said...

your shorts are a lovely colour xx

 
At November 30, 2011 at 8:49 PM , Blogger joy said...

omg your shorts are amazing! I love the color. And the collar of your top i so pretty :)

 
At November 30, 2011 at 10:40 PM , Blogger SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

wow this outfit is so cute! i totaly love your shorts! i actually saw a pair like this in forever new the other day, forever new always has amazing stuff so im not suprised those are from there! hope you have fun in america!

x



shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

 
At December 1, 2011 at 2:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

your shorts are simply amazing ♥ and i am so jealous about the fact you can wear so little clothing now. at my place - it is not that warm. anyway,lovely outfit. *:

 
At December 1, 2011 at 4:13 AM , Blogger Kailey said...

GORGEOUS shorts dear! xo

 
At December 1, 2011 at 7:43 AM , Blogger Squared said...

cute outfit!
Very adorable.
I like your blog, and am now following you!

Hope to see you soon around mine, and if you like it hope yo see you again:)

 
At December 1, 2011 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Emma said...

Australia and America; you lucky thing. Love those shorts, especially the scalloped edges. x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home