This Page

has been moved to new address

a fresh start

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: a fresh start

Saturday, December 31, 2011

a fresh start


I am still too sick from strep throat and scarlet fever to really do anything to commemorate New Year's Eve this year so I thought I would put together a lovely collage for you all of my favourite looks from this year. I have some massive changes and surprises (all good!) planned next year for my blog and I truly hope these adjustments will all go smoothly! Be ready for another great year with my little fashion diary Views Of Now full of giveaways, outfit posts, musings, photo diaries and more! Here comes another thank you- I love you guys! I am going to have a movie marathon with my Grandma and recover from the annoyingly eventful week I have had. Enjoy however you like to celebrate!

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

At December 31, 2011 at 4:59 PM , Blogger ANGIE said...

Happy new year...I wish you a lucky new year!

 
At December 31, 2011 at 5:39 PM , Blogger batblush said...

Happy new year's, dear! Lovely collage <3

 
At December 31, 2011 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Sydney said...

Happy new year my dear :) x

http://sydsense.blogspot.com

 
At January 1, 2012 at 2:05 AM , Blogger Monsterchen said...

sweetheart i wish you all the best for 2012!
big kiss,mary

 
At January 1, 2012 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Sampada said...

oh dear! i hope you feel better soon!

on a brighter note, have a happy new year and i hope that 2012 is the best one yet!

-rose

rose-et-violet.blogspot.com

 
At January 1, 2012 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Happy New Year! I hope you get well soon.

Laura
whitewinters.blogspot.com

 
At January 1, 2012 at 3:19 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

I hope you get better soon! Have a great New Year!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At January 3, 2012 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Sydney said...

you are so lovely - makes me want to go to australia and meet you! :D


*thanks for your comment

http://sydsense.blogspot.com

 
At January 3, 2012 at 11:14 AM , Blogger Rosie Savage said...

Ooh, I love your style! And thanks for your lovely comment - we should definitely follow each other,

Rosie x

 
At January 3, 2012 at 1:43 PM , Blogger Rand T said...

cutieeee!!!x

 
At January 3, 2012 at 1:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and thank you for your lovely comment! You have a amazing blog we should definitely follow each other!

xoxo

 
At January 3, 2012 at 4:04 PM , Blogger stylemailbox said...

this outfit is adorable and you are so pretty. happy new year!


www.stylemailbox.blogspot.com

 
At January 4, 2012 at 4:03 PM , Blogger Maria said...

hey pez! I haven't been getting an emails from you since like the start of the year :/
You just left a comment on my blog saying you sent me an email, I didn't get it?
Maybe there's something wrong with it :(
xx

 
At January 5, 2012 at 4:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog and it's great, I'd love to keep in contact with you. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog saying you did, or follow me and I promise I'll follow back!
xoxo, Veena

http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

 
At January 6, 2012 at 11:58 PM , Blogger A Girl Named Leney said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'd love to follow each other:) You have the loveliest style.

<3 Leney

http://agirlnamedleney.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home