This Page

has been moved to new address

november blogger

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: november blogger

Saturday, December 3, 2011

november blogger

Say hello to Chloe Ting! She is the well-dressed brain behind the Tumblr blog Chloe's Addiction. I have officially fallen in love with her quirky style and adorable ensembles. She can pull off anything from a pair of bunny ears to a fur stole...

What's the story behind the blog "Chloe's Addiction?"
I started posting in Chictopia back in May this year, and 2 months later I was awarded a Style Icon status. However in order to claim that status on the site, it required a blog! A lot of viewers from Chictopia had also suggested I make a blog and I never really thought people would want to check out my blog but I made it anyways. Fast forward today, I try to post as often as I can on snapshots of my daily outfits, and also random post regarding pieces of my life. :)

What are your wardrobe staples? 
These days I rarely not pull together an outfit without accessories. Hair accessories, belts, rings, bangles, etc. I think they help give more character to an outfit and my personal favourite items would be my YSL ring.

Where are your favourite places to shop? 
Locally, I like shopping in vintage stores (Greville St in South Yarra), General Pants etc. I do most of my shopping online though in places like ASOS, Nastygal, Solestruck and Inlovewithfashion.

Do you have any tips for great fashion photography? 
Get a good SLR camera, learn the basics, and get out there in the sun to take some shots! Midday is usually a bad time to take photos cause of the shadows, best time would be in the evening when the sun is out and it isn't too windy.


What are your beauty essentials? 
Sunscreen and eye cream. I use them every day before putting on any make up.

Do you have any advice for aspiring fashion bloggers? Don't be afraid to express yourself and don't limit your creativity. This sounds cliché but its very true when you shouldn't care about what people think and doing so will help you gain a lot of confidence!


P.S. Hope you enjoyed the interview! I am afraid I will be MIA for the next 2-4 days due to my 20-hour flight leaving the morning. Wish me luck... 

6 Comments:

At December 2, 2011 at 2:11 PM , Blogger ftashion said...

Wow thanx for doing this interview! It's an instant crush on her style!

Fang Ting
ftashion
Enter our Christmas giveaway!

 
At December 2, 2011 at 3:22 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

She is lovely! I adore her style. This is a really great interview!

the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At December 2, 2011 at 4:30 PM , Blogger MissKait said...

she is so dainty. i love all of her sweet as can be looks. adorable!

xoxo katlin
kaitgirl.blogspot.com

 
At December 2, 2011 at 4:38 PM , Blogger SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

wow she has awesome style!

x


shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

 
At December 5, 2011 at 1:03 AM , Blogger Jeane M. said...

Woah! So gorgeous, I'm really smitten by her style. Glad to know you've shared this one. :D
buy wow accounts

 
At December 5, 2011 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Fictitious Fashion said...

wow.. Nice knowing u girl.. n all ur looks are so amazing..
Maybe u have time to visit my blog.. pls do comment on the 2nd one if fr sure, if u can :)
THanks

You can also follow me on Facebook. I'd lvoe to follow u back.
Love
Akanksha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home