This Page

has been moved to new address

road tripping

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: road tripping

Sunday, January 8, 2012

road tripping


I apologize for how little I have been posting! We are on the road, visiting family before heading back to Australia and it is crazy! I am exhausted and had a camera malfunction but have also been shopping a lot and should have photos up soon. Outlet malls are my new best friends.
Here is a little instagram photo diary. There's a bit of a pattern- good food, great shopping and cute dogs!  If you would like to keep up with my random iPhone snaps you can follow me @viewsofnow!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At January 9, 2012 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Ellen Atlanta said...

I love flowerbomb! It's definitely my favourite perfume! <3

Ellen xx

 
At January 9, 2012 at 4:32 PM , Blogger Isabel said...

Hope you're having fun. :)

isabelvelazquez.blogspot.com

 
At January 9, 2012 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Lizzie said...

That dog is soooooo cute! Fun photos :)

xo
Lizzie
placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

 
At January 10, 2012 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Jana K said...

Nice photos :) That little doggy is tugging on my heart strings!

 
At January 12, 2012 at 6:08 AM , Blogger Monica Kosasih said...

looks like you had lotsa fun there,your puppy is so cute :D
X
http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

 
At January 16, 2012 at 4:33 AM , Blogger Sydney said...

i love random snap shots! :)

http://sydsense.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home