This Page

has been moved to new address

*blogtrogger

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: *blogtrogger

Friday, July 9, 2010

*blogtrogger

Op-shop dress, Sportsgirl tights, Miss Shop shoes.
I made a pathetic attempt to take photos today, but It didn't really work out, as I was very tired on account of not getting much sleep last night. Because my alarm clock (or me) wildly miscalculated on the time this morning, and not caring that it was dark, got up at five. This situatuion plus Izzy equals lazy blogger. So there you had it. My news, is that I got new tights, and they are amazing. Which I will have to blog about later.
* A bogtrogger is a person who dances gayly about in thick swamps. But I changed it to blogtrogger (HAHA, get it?)

x.

4 Comments:

At July 9, 2010 at 7:41 PM , Blogger Lesa said...

Oh, it did work out--- very interesting lighting and composition-- just like in the fashion mags!

Wonder if my Cajun cousins dance gayly about in the Atchafalaya Swamp? I'll have to ask them on FB.

;o)

 
At July 10, 2010 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Isabella said...

Oh, Thankyou :)
Yes, you will have to ask them, and then tell me.

 
At July 10, 2010 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Maria said...

gorgeous photo, my fellow bogtrogger ;)

 
At July 16, 2010 at 2:25 AM , Blogger nicolecl79 said...

Lovely photo Izzy, you can pick up some real gems at the Op Shop, that's for sure :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home