This Page

has been moved to new address

raw

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: raw

Thursday, March 24, 2011

raw



Ah, bloggers! I am so sorry about the delayed post. I really don't understand why teachers give me assignments when they know very well that I have other commitments. Geez, some people never learn.
Anyway, the shorts you have seen before, but the top is this kaftan I found in Mum's closet. This outfit is really boring in theory, but it's pretty much my uniform. High waisted shorts, white top, boots. Sometimes I really wish I didn't have a uniform, and I was comfortable enough to experiment with my clothes. It'll happen, someday. But right now, I'm happy with my uniform. Are you?

X.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At March 29, 2011 at 10:31 PM , Blogger Amalie said...

ahh love the shorts!
have to get some shorts like that before summer.
xx

 
At March 30, 2011 at 5:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

cute blog!

The Dress Up Corner
x

 
At March 30, 2011 at 11:30 AM , Blogger augustalolita said...

great outfit!! simple and chic <3

 
At March 30, 2011 at 11:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your outfit! Your shorts are just great ;)

 
At April 1, 2011 at 3:32 AM , Blogger Tal said...

love your shorts!

http://maybefrayed.blogspot.com/ x

 
At April 12, 2011 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Melissa dv said...

love the shorts with the shirt tucked in! looks great x

 
At April 17, 2011 at 4:11 AM , Blogger maria. said...

You have such gorgeous hair! Im so jealous :(
And your outfit is so lovely!~
xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home