This Page

has been moved to new address

beach vibes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: beach vibes

Thursday, March 10, 2011

beach vibes







So I dug up a heap of my old photos, and realised, they kind of fit together. Anyway, I think it looks good. Beachy, hippie, friendship bracelety. The first photo is from Woodford, and the second is this necklace I got given by my neighbours which fits beautifully with the top from the first photo. The third is just a picture I snapped before going to the beach. The fourth is my favourite place ever, possibly on the Earth but I'm not quite sure yet. So much funner than Science homework.
X.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2011 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Maria said...

Woooooooooooooooow! Your photos are ah-mazing! So is your blog! XOXO
ps: www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

 
At March 11, 2011 at 1:19 PM , Blogger DeLynne said...

I like how you've themed disparate images. Makes me want to head to the beach.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home