This Page

has been moved to new address

alphabet soup

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: alphabet soup

Saturday, January 8, 2011

alphabet soup



(Op-shopped shoes, handmade dress)

I think what makes a dress really special is when it has your name cut out of fabric letters and sewn onto it. By your Mum. That's pretty cool, right?

Well I have obviously survived Woodford and got an iPhone, or some other very distracting item, because, let's see ... Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year. I have lots of photos that I need to post, so I really do not have any excuse not to blog. I am up to level 10 on Jojo's fashion show app and have a family, husband, mansion and nine boyfriends on the Sims 3 app. How have you spent your holidays?

It was completely scorching on this day so Maria and I only managed to get three photos in which I was not scowling or in a pose that would probably have you convinced I was disabled. Or that I liked. The dress I am wearing was made by my Mum about two years ago and I wore for about, the third time. I figured out it looks really nice with the heels that I won't be allowed to wear for another three years. Humph.

I just have to get back to my riveting game of froggy jump. I'll come back to the real world eventually.

X.

2 Comments:

At January 8, 2011 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Maria said...

You are a fab model, deffs TeenVogue worthy :)

 
At January 14, 2011 at 9:58 PM , Blogger DeLynne said...

Thank you for giving that dress the exposure it deserves. Finally, a little recognition for my genius with a needle!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home