This Page

has been moved to new address

This is way better than RE homework

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: This is way better than RE homework

Saturday, November 20, 2010

This is way better than RE homework

So I've just been moping around, finishing up homework, watching America's Next Top Model, and reading books I've read a million times over, and then I realised: I have a blog. Hmm, maybe I should go and check it out and my oh my I haven't posted in years. Gee whiz.

So because of thanksgiving, everyone in my house has been running around like mad people, and we are pretty much the only people in the whole of Australia that celebrate that celebrate it.

So here's a random selection of photos that kinda of go together.

 I put on this really cool bratz tattoo and now I feel rebel.
 Reminds me of top model.

 
This is styled to perfection. 
Um, love.


X.
Images courtesy of weheartit.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home