This Page

has been moved to new address

goodness me

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: goodness me

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

goodness me

School has started up again and I'm pretty sure my teachers are out to get me by giving me stacks of homework and leaving me no time to blog. I missed a whole macro Monday! How rude. Even worse, for sport we are now doing synchronized swimming. And no, I do not go to an all girls school. At least I will have a good laugh.


 What to wear to a exhibition honoring a fashion genius: Bardot dress, Target tights, Miss shop boots, Coach bag.

 I wore a daisy ring. It was fun.


Um, just because.
 

 Sister and Valentino shopping bag,


 This makes me froth at the mouth.


On the last day of my savored holidays I went to the Valentino exhibit and it was a brilliant finish to the wonderful two weeks.  Obviously, it was amazing and left me wanting to cry because I am almost absolutely positive that I do not have $80, 000 to spend on an evening gown. It was an inspiration overload and I actually sketched some actual designs for the first time in months. Now I have to get to my sewing machine and make some Valentino-worthy garments.

X.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At October 7, 2010 at 2:45 AM , Blogger Maria said...

peasnt, you write so much like tavi! you have a witty sense of humor and fabulous writing skills. i see a promising career ahead of you :)

 
At October 7, 2010 at 9:29 AM , Blogger Lesa said...

Well, you swim like a mermaid so no worries there--- but the boys sychronize swim too? That is funny!!

Yes, how rude missing MM! Just kidding-- I missed the thing for a whole month! I did look for you this week and you were missed. You might try the Ruby Tuesday meme sometime too--lots more people participate in it. That big red V would be a cool entry.

 
At October 8, 2010 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Leslie said...

Love the photos!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home