This Page

has been moved to new address

the school shoe situation

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: the school shoe situation

Saturday, August 21, 2010

the school shoe situation


At the start of the year Mum bought me these Clarks school shoes, which at the time, I didn't really mind. But as soon as I tried them on I realised looked like Bigfoot and Oh my Gosh how could I ever wear these to high school. So I got out my old school shoes, that were three years old, and cracked in half with the stuffing falling out, but made my feet look smaller. And I wore them for about half a year. Mum groaned every time I stepped out of the house and several times I have tried to have a nice conversation and the whole time this person would be staring at my boganish shoes in utter horror. And I know for a fact my LAN teacher, Ms Schowey, did not like them one bit.
Eventually Mum told me that I had to wear my polished, put together Bigfoot shoes or she would disown me as a child. The first day I had to wear them coincidentally my fairy Gramother called. I explained the horrific situation I was in and she offered to buy me some new ones. (HALLELUJAH)

4 Comments:

At August 22, 2010 at 5:48 AM , Blogger iam3332 said...

How beautiful. Your new shces are like ballet slippers. You must dance thru your day now. I'm so happy you have a fairy gramother.

 
At August 23, 2010 at 2:09 AM , Blogger nicolecl79 said...

Oh goodness, the old shoes are really dead aren;t they!?

Here's a link for you to try out: http://www.topshop.com/

Alexa Chung likes their clothes and I know she likes to hang out with Tavi a little :)

 
At August 24, 2010 at 3:50 AM , Blogger Maria said...

peasant, take my word for it; your new shoes look great! they are so cute and make you look peteite and dainty :) i still cant beleive those 3 year old shoes STILL fit you!! have your feet failed to grow in the past 3 years or something? :D

 
At August 25, 2010 at 12:01 AM , Blogger Isabella said...

I love my new shoes, and yes, I will dance through my days now.
Nicole- Thank you for the link. I love Topshop and Alexa Chung and Tavi. It's just such a shame they don't have Topshop in Australia.
Maria- yes, I think I have feet growth failure.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home