This Page

has been moved to new address

laazy daaaays;

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: laazy daaaays;

Saturday, July 17, 2010

laazy daaaays;




trelise cooper dress, levis denim jacket, big w tights, miss shop boots.

i have been absolutely busy with school, as it is back now, from us being on holidays and all. So I haven't exactly had the time to blog. which is very sad. I decided to go for the natural look for this 'shoot' to match my hair, as I have not strightened it for over a week. amazing, i know.

1 Comments:

At July 17, 2010 at 10:05 PM , Blogger nicolecl79 said...

Great photos Izzy (very artistically stylish :-) I love the point of reference shot in your third photo (how you are the focus of the pic).

Enjoy your straightener too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home