This Page

has been moved to new address

Wedding Veils and Cycle fifteen

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: Wedding Veils and Cycle fifteen

Monday, December 6, 2010

Wedding Veils and Cycle fifteen




My mother's wedding veil, Rodarte for Target dress, Miss Shop boots, (a staple) and Claire's bracelets.

These photos are all styled and photographed by the fabulous Maria, and I modeled, of course, considering I was just bursting with poses from an America's Next Top Model marathon (Yeah, Cycle Fifteen!) And of course, we just had to do the shoot at 7:00 in the morning. I'm pumped though, because it kind of reminds me of the Bazaar Wild Thing shoot, and that was pretty much my all time favourite for Bazaar. I saw the most amazing Tavi look alike yesterday. Ok, I'm done rambling.

X.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At December 8, 2010 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

fabulous!

 
At December 13, 2010 at 3:02 AM , Blogger DeLynne said...

I would like to point out that this was posted on your one year blogerversary. Happy Blogday!

 
At December 15, 2010 at 3:36 AM , Blogger iam3332 said...

When will you model your mothers wedding dress? I would love to see it again. It is a pink puffed cloud of silk that traveled to America in a back pack.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home