This Page

has been moved to new address

best lookbookers around

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: best lookbookers around

Friday, April 15, 2011

best lookbookers around





These are probably my two favourite people on Lookbook, this new website I joined. In case you were wondering, it's a place where you can post the looks you are wearing. I have a few looks, but they have all been posted on my blog anyway. Back to the girls, Mayo is in the first two pictures. She never ceases to amaze me with a) her limitless wardrobe b) her ability to match outfits and always look impossibly graceful and feminine. The best look is the first one, her "ballerina off duty" outfit. I wish I had that outfit!

Amanda B is in the second two photos. Her layered outfits are almost always completed with those lace-up high heeled boots, which I cannot wear until I leave the house on account of Mum not wanting me to snap my ankle, or something ridiculous like that.

Thank you to all those people who just recently started following me, I have hit 34! Exciting, I know. Keep reading, I feel a photo shoot coming on...
X.
PS. My lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/izzyrose

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At April 16, 2011 at 4:15 AM , Blogger et après nous said...

Great bloggers ! Nice post and blog ! Thanks for visiting mine !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

 
At April 16, 2011 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

wow such great outfits love them all especially from the first lookbooker!

giveaway on my blog!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html

 
At April 16, 2011 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Maria said...

These are sooo amazing! I love Mayo's style, she is absolutely stunning! Fabulous xxxx
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home