This Page

has been moved to new address

coming home

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: coming home

Saturday, January 21, 2012

coming home


This is incredibly overdue and I apogise! We landed yesterday and I have been doing non-stop nothing for the rest of the time because I am absolutely exhausted. These snaps are a collection of ones I took before I left and when I got home, featuring this amazing flower wreath Maria made for me. She spoils me! 

Now, to make up for the deprivation of my blog, I will finally get around to doing the "blogger awards" tag that has been floating around my atmosphere for a little while. I would like to thank Maria, Katie, Alexandra, Nina and Gabriele  for giving me the "versatile blogger" award, you are all such wonderful ladies! I can feel the love.
I'm not sure of the rules for this but I am almost positive I have to share 7 facts about myself. I think I have to tag 5 people. The rest is kinda blurry. So here goes: 
  • I am an absolutely mad (as a hatter) lover of Alice in Wonderland and collect different editions of the book. My current count is 23 and an audio book.
  • My hair has never, ever changed. Ever. I have always worn it long as possible and whatever colour it naturally happened to be at the time. This means that the ombre effect I currently want in my hair is a big, bounding leap for me!
  • Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day, hands down. I cannot function in the morning without my medium-sized bowl of cereal with banana and skim milk, and get distressed if I have not had it by at least 8:30 am. 
  • I play the flute, and have for about 6 years. 
  • A fresh fashion magazine every month is a necessity for me. I feel so out-of-touch without one. 
  • In Spring & Summer, I live in a pair of denim minishorts I got in the Target kid's section when I was about 10. Statistically, they should be about 3-4 sizes to small for me, but they fit perfectly.
  • I am jetlagged and about to fall asleep on the keyboard.  
 I tag: Maria, Katie, Chloe, Chrissy and Sarah x

10 Comments:

At January 21, 2012 at 2:55 AM , Blogger Maria said...

Peasant, ya spoil me! Haha :) Did you get my poem? I emailed it to you through your gmail! I love all of these photos, you have such a great eye and always capture the perfect angle. It was so great to see you this afternoon :)

 
At January 21, 2012 at 4:28 AM , Blogger Fictitious Fashion said...

oh wow.. Never knew a person who loves breakfast.. Nice to meet you :D
I lvoe food dats all.. :D

Participate in my Return of My FIRST GIVEAWAY- Open for People with Indian Address only

Love
AKanksha

 
At January 21, 2012 at 7:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're very much welcome, you have a fantastic blog. I do enjoy my breakfast also I must say. It really does set me for the day, whenever I'm late and have to skip it my stomach rumbles without a doubt! Eating a cereal bar on the bus just isn't the same as fruit and toast!

I wish I still fit into clothes in the kids section, it would save me a lot more money :P but while you still can then why not?! Go for it!

 
At January 21, 2012 at 5:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pictures

 
At January 21, 2012 at 7:24 PM , Blogger SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

omg awesome photos! and congrats on all your awards!

x


shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

 
At January 23, 2012 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Rand T said...

beautiful photos x

 
At January 26, 2012 at 10:46 PM , Blogger June said...

Lovely blog!! Following you now! hope you follow me too!
xx
http://junebiswas.blogspot.com/

 
At January 26, 2012 at 10:47 PM , Blogger June said...

Lovely blog!! Following you now! hope you follow me too!
xx
http://junebiswas.blogspot.com/

 
At January 28, 2012 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Sydney said...

haha this post is super cute.

hope you have an amazing trip!! xx

http://sydsense.blogspot.com

 
At January 29, 2012 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love these photos! And the bikini is gorgeous, where did you get it? x

www.francisdodson.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home