This Page

has been moved to new address

dip dyed

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: dip dyed

Friday, May 13, 2011

dip dyed




Okay, I admit it: I would never have the guts to do this to my hair. But if I had to, I don't think I would mind. It's edgy, almost hippie and goes with my nymphy maxi skirt vibe I had going in my last post. To be honest, Rumi's (first picture) probably looks the best even if it is one of the erm, toned down versions. She would probably still look amazing if she was bald, so we have to cut the others some slack. I decided to do this post because I went to the hairdresser's today, and got my hair cut... exactly the way it has been cut for my whole schooling life. I just want really long hair. That's it. But if any of you guys had the chance, would you go dip-dyed?

X.

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

At May 13, 2011 at 11:33 PM , Blogger JanandJill.com said...

I think the hair is pretty but I could definitely never do that either. Nice post

xoDale

 
At May 14, 2011 at 2:59 AM , Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

I think it's pretty cool but i would never do it :p

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

 
At May 14, 2011 at 4:44 PM , Blogger Mary said...

Lovely post!
I just found your blog,it's so cute.I added to your followers:)I'm very happy if you follow me too
Have a lovely sunday
Xoxo
Mary
fashionteaat5.blogspot.com
Enter my new giveaway: you can win $75 Forever 21 giftcard!!

 
At May 14, 2011 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Ellie said...

I absolutely love dipped ends. I especially love blue. So cute.
Definitely following your blog, amazing!
Have a great day doll!
Ellie

 
At May 14, 2011 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

well i've had my hair like rumi's but never had it a bright or wild color i would probably do it if i had the chance!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At May 14, 2011 at 8:22 PM , Blogger hausofchic said...

great post! thanks for the follow! I'm following you back too! :)

 
At May 15, 2011 at 4:07 PM , Blogger Chi said...

Yeeeeeeeeees I would do it :D

 
At May 15, 2011 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Dearest Lou said...

i love this hair look but i've never colored my hair in my life! i love your blog girl cute post! you should follow me back if you like mine as well {;

xoxo
your newest follower
http://missprettypeacock.blogspot.com/

 
At May 15, 2011 at 10:12 PM , Blogger Maria said...

I love the picture chosen for this post, especially of the gorgeous Rumi. Congrats on hitting the 70 mark! Keep up the wonderful blogging! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home