This Page

has been moved to new address

under the sea

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: under the sea

Friday, April 22, 2011

under the sea





Underwater Fashion

Happy Easter fellow bloggers! Sorry about the delay of this post, I have been so busy lately. I hope you are all enjoying those chocolate eggs, I will have a post up soon about my Easter outfit. I always wear pastels or florals. It would be such a shame to break tradition.

I have always had a love of underwater photography. I first spotted a shot when I was in America, and the model had the most beautiful flowing dress trailing out behind her. I want an underwater camera so bad! Anyway, I made a polyvore of lovely underwater-inspired pieces, and put together a couple of amazing underwater shots from weheartit.com. Enjoy!


X.
Check out my double life as a book blogger! New post: http://baja-greenawalts-cozybooknook.blogspot.com/

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At April 23, 2011 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Femme Virtue said...

oh wow, those underwater pictures are breathtaking!

 
At April 23, 2011 at 7:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by Izzy! I love underwater pictures too.. I think they look especially great in black and white because they look so mysterious! I remember watching an episode of ANTM and they had to do a water shoot but only had to float and it looked sooo hard, i cant even imagine how the models do it underwater! x

 
At April 23, 2011 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

these photos are stunning love how the water makes the dresses look!

giveaway on my blog!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html

 
At April 23, 2011 at 10:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

ack! this post is beautiful, especially the collage as shades of blue is my favorite color palette!!! That teal suede scalloped clutch is especially perfection.

http://www.diyainherstilettos.com/

 
At April 24, 2011 at 3:07 AM , Blogger Affreux said...

This soooo beautiful, love the clothes and the pictures are pretty :)
I definitely follow you back!

Manon

www.iloveaffreux.blogspot.com

 
At April 24, 2011 at 4:57 AM , Blogger Ioana Liliana said...

I adore underwater shots! Happy Easter to you too!


Fashezine

 
At April 24, 2011 at 5:56 AM , Blogger Olesya said...

I like your blog and nice post ♥

come and see me
or
follow me;)
http://nuppi-nuppi.blogspot.com/

 
At April 24, 2011 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Wonderful! Happy Easter, from your newest follower, Kathy M.

 
At April 29, 2011 at 11:14 AM , Blogger Just Dress Up, Darling said...

wow, these photos are gorgeous. i love the clothing you chose to match, lovely job.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home