This Page

has been moved to new address

pocketwatch

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: pocketwatch

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

pocketwatch




Dotti Blouse,  Billabong cut-offs, Target boots, Diva pocketwatch. 

So this is not my best effort, but I figured I should probably put it up anyway. I love this blouse, it's perfect for a subtropical winter, and of course I had to put in an Alice in Wonderland book. Thanks to the lovely Maria for photography and I hope you are all getting ready for Easter, as it is one of my favourite holidays. Because hey, who doesn't love Jesus?

X.


Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At April 20, 2011 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

such a cute pocket watch necklace and love the top!

giveaway on my blog!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html

 
At April 20, 2011 at 4:11 PM , Blogger Maria said...

I love this! Aww, you look so fab :)

 
At April 21, 2011 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Mom Fashion World said...

Nice outfit, Dear!
you are beautiful!

 
At April 21, 2011 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Claudia Paola said...

Ohh I love Easter, too (as I just finished a box of Peeps ^-^) It was a good idea to put the Alice & Wonderland in there- bc this pretty blouse does look like something Alice would wear!

Thank you for leaving my that sweet comment; I'm so pleased you like my blog! :) xx

 
At April 22, 2011 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

the colour is beauifuul, i especially love the little alice in wonderland-y details put into it.

http://kaydotoh.blogspot.com/ x

 
At April 23, 2011 at 11:49 AM , Blogger EmilieH. said...

I love the blouse ! :) xx

 
At April 23, 2011 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Isabella said...

Thanks for all your kind words! X

 
At April 24, 2011 at 4:17 AM , Blogger Ramona said...

love the top and the necklace :)

www.come-intomyworld.blogspot.com

xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home