This Page

has been moved to new address

luxe

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: luxe

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

luxe



This the second time I have experimented with my makeup, this being the "brown/natural (whatever you want to call it) smoky eye". Here's the process:


I just basically used brown eyeliner halfway across my top lid and the corners of the bottom rim. Then I smudged dark brown shadow across the rim of my top lids and light brown shadow all over. I finished it off with a shimmery cream eye shadow all over.
 I then paired it with my Mother's silk shirt and felt well, luxe. Hence the title. Sorry about the dodgy phone photos! Thoughts?


X.
New post on Baja! Check out my double life as a book blogger: http://baja-greenawalts-cozybooknook.blogspot.com/ 

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At June 23, 2011 at 3:51 AM , Blogger Grace said...

I love the brown colors!

 
At June 23, 2011 at 8:55 PM , Blogger Just Dress Up, Darling said...

sooo pretty!

 
At June 23, 2011 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Maria said...

I wish I was brave enough to try out the Smokey Eye! I'm too worried I will wind up looking like a sad racoon! You look so fetching dearie!
xoxo
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

 
At June 24, 2011 at 4:41 PM , Blogger Frankie Sunshine said...

Too cute miss! Thanks for the comments. Loving your blog loively and happy weekend! x

 
At June 30, 2011 at 3:16 AM , Blogger alannah. said...

what a cute plait!x



thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home