This Page

has been moved to new address

winter outfits

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: winter outfits

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

winter outfits




Sorry about the late post! I have been having difficulties with actually getting up and making an effort in this cold weather. That or I am just extremely lazy. Either way, here are my favourite outfits at the moment. The first one includes a black bustier which I have had for a couple of months now and never worn. Sad, really. Also, my new shorts, a chunky knit and a bow the lovely Maria made me. It's a bit experimental as I have never worn it (yet it is my favourite). Thoughts?
The second one includes the Miss Shop knit that I have been featuring in what seems like all my posts lately. As one of my lovely commenters said, "It is like a dream". Also, my peter pan collared shirt, tights and Ray-Bans. Feedback would be appreciated! 

X.
Also, if you feel like giving your winter wardrobe an update, there is an amazing giveaway at Frankie Sunshine!

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At June 15, 2011 at 4:33 AM , Blogger Grace said...

Nice :D I love both

 
At June 15, 2011 at 11:09 PM , Blogger thisladybehaves said...

you shouldnt say sorry for that! they were gorgeous!!! and your sense of style is already CHIC! i love it!!

http://tlbvintagelook.blogspot.com/

 
At June 16, 2011 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

such a cute outfit sometimes i wish it was fall already!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At June 16, 2011 at 11:39 PM , Blogger Maria said...

I love the styling! I can't wait to see you wearing that bustier, so gorgeous!
xoxo
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

 
At June 17, 2011 at 2:01 AM , Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Can't wait till it's winter here!

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

 
At June 25, 2011 at 6:46 AM , Blogger Leslie said...

It is funny that your favorite item is something you haven't worn. I have stuff that I love so much I don't wear it right away! And I, unfortunately, do the same with my little girl's clothes. It's like I save them for something special...and we never have anything "special" happening.

I enjoy reading your ideas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home