This Page

has been moved to new address

suburbia

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: suburbia

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

suburbia







So this is the legendary birthday outfit from my last post. I styled it with my tortoiseshell sunglasses and the one and only Miss Shop boots. It was very inspired by Rumi Neely (first photo) because she is such a great person to be inspired by! I sort of want to reach in my computer screen and grab every outfit she wears. Or something like that.

X.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At May 25, 2011 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

love the outfit definitely looks like hers so cute!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At May 25, 2011 at 9:53 PM , Blogger The Cat Hag said...

You look lovely, and your hair is gorgeous. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

 
At May 26, 2011 at 12:07 AM , Blogger Liana said...

your outfit is great, and looks just like rumi's...thanks for following my blog, i'm following yours with bloglovin now :)

Fashion Bag 411

 
At May 27, 2011 at 1:20 PM , Blogger erica marie said...

I love this look...very cute :)

 
At May 31, 2011 at 11:22 AM , Blogger emmarose said...

i love your outfit! especially the shorts. and your hair is lovely, by the way. rumi is an inspiration to all! X

http://thehemlinesandtheheadlines.blogspot.com

 
At June 2, 2011 at 4:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

adorable, thank you for the comment on my blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home