This Page

has been moved to new address

vogue collections

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: vogue collections

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

vogue collections

Floaty dresses at Dior

Pastel knits at Missoni

My Mother has successfully been forgiven for jetting off to America without me because of the bountiful amount of gifts she returned with. Amongst accessories, candy, American Apparel (one of my new favourite brands, for simple separates) and lacy socks, she brought back several Vogue magazines, including the new Vogue Collections Autumn/Winter 2011. It is an absolute bible of the new collections, with full-page spreads of every look. I got to survey all the looks of the seasons, the trends, the models! Okay I'm getting a little carried away, I better wrap it up before I ramble for a paragraph about how much I love the Valentino alone. It was so hard picking but I included some pictures of my favourite looks.


X. 
ps. the two bottom pictures, Valentino
on the right, Isabel Marant on the left

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At July 13, 2011 at 2:53 PM , Blogger when BABI speaks said...

nice picks! i love the dior collection. they look so dreamy and nostalgic.

www.whenbabispeaks.com

 
At July 14, 2011 at 12:18 AM , Blogger Maria said...

The Dior is just beautiful! I love the new collections for the season, they are gorgeous and so pretty.
Wonderful post peasant, I can't wait to see the magazines!
xx, Maria
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

 
At July 14, 2011 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

really love the beautiful dresses in the first photo so gorgeous!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At July 14, 2011 at 10:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely Post. Btw, very cute header ;)
Love Lois xxx

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

 
At July 15, 2011 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Piroscutza said...

Love missoni collection


xoxo


www.walkingonadreamtoday.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home