This Page

has been moved to new address

snapshot

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: snapshot

Sunday, July 3, 2011

snapshot


Hello, lovelies! I do believe I am very close to achieving one hundred followers. Thank you to all who have already followed me, we are so close!
I'll admit, I spent way too long lying in bed with my laptop resting on my stomach yesterday. But in an odd way, it motivated me to get up and do something. I checked out the Teen Vogue website, (best magazine ever, I have a long-running subscription) and realised that I was now old enough to enter their snapshot competition! It's a competition where you send in a photo of you, describe what you're wearing and talk about your style. I tried entering it last year, and of course was turned down because of my age. Here I'm wearing my Miss Shop sweater and Pink Rogue Peter Pan collar top, (both of which you have seen here), my Rodarte for Target skirt, Coach bag and canvas military boots. Wish me luck!
ps. I changed a few aspects of my blog's look. You like?
X.

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At July 3, 2011 at 3:34 PM , Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Congrats!

I hope you will feel better soon

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

 
At July 4, 2011 at 2:11 AM , Blogger augustalolita said...

lovely outfit and photos!! i adore your skirt and cute bag <3

 
At July 4, 2011 at 5:19 AM , Blogger mestizay said...

you look so adorable in those shorts!

http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

 
At July 4, 2011 at 6:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous post!

If you love fashion, you MUST follow The Bunmi Koko Times, the new official blog for up and coming designer Bunmi Koko.
If you want exclusive pictures, videos and fashion tips plus much more from New York and London fashion week follow us!

Love the BK Team xxx

 
At July 5, 2011 at 2:05 AM , Blogger Maria said...

I love this outfit! I'm so glad you used that fancy Rodarte skirt and lovely location. You will surely win the Snapshot!
xoxo
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

 
At July 6, 2011 at 5:11 AM , Blogger Lucia said...

your blog looks so cute :)
www.whothefuckismickjagger.blogspot.com

 
At July 7, 2011 at 1:30 AM , Blogger Lesa said...

Hi, Izzy! I sent you a FB message about not being able to leave a comment on your blog-- but now it seems to be working, Blogger is so glitchy lately.

Cute outfit and great photo! You are bound to win!

 
At July 18, 2011 at 9:19 AM , Blogger Callie Marie said...

Hey thanks a ton for following! I love your skirt and I am following you back now too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home