This Page

has been moved to new address

travelling

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: travelling

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

travelling


1. Romwe dress 2. Helmut Leung sweater 3. Something Else pants 4. Proenza Schouler bag 5. Eleventh Commandment cami 6. Canon EOS Rebel camera 7. Dorothy Perkins boots

I am off to America soon, so I thought I would share with you all my travelling wishlist! Some of these are essentials (camera, large bag, cashmere sweater) but most of these are items I couldn't afford if I won the lottery. A girl can always dream.

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At October 25, 2011 at 1:11 AM , Blogger f i o n a (miss.tea) said...

ooh I love the colour and texture of the plum bag! xx misstea & co.

 
At October 25, 2011 at 1:56 AM , Blogger lara said...

Have fun in the US! I'm going away soon and I need a camera-they're so expensive though so don't think it's gonna happen... X
lifeisunplanned.blogspot.com

 
At October 25, 2011 at 3:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

These are great picks! Love the Proenza Schouler bag & the Dorothy Perkins boots, they're lovely! :)

I'm also in need of a DSLR camera, but they're very expensive :/

Anyways, have fun on your trip! :)

Lubna | ELLE VOX

 
At October 25, 2011 at 5:25 AM , Blogger lapetiteblonde said...

perfect!!love them!!
kisses pretty=)

 
At October 25, 2011 at 2:34 PM , Blogger ftashion said...

Oh the peterpan collar dress is so pretty! Have fun in states!

Fang Ting
ftashion

 
At October 25, 2011 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Desirae said...

I'll take everything on this post right now! Especially number 5!

www.pastelsandpirouettes.com

 
At October 27, 2011 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I really want that canon camera :). I love the black dress, the collar on it is super cute!

Sarah
xo

www.almostdelightful.com

 
At October 27, 2011 at 9:14 AM , Blogger CHOCAROME said...

Yes! I'd love to follow each other! lets do it!

with love,
your opinion is VERY important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

 
At October 28, 2011 at 7:46 AM , Blogger Laura said...

That Romwe dress is very cute! Have fun on holidays!

Laura
whitewinters.blogspot.com

 
At October 31, 2011 at 9:06 AM , Blogger Ellie Burns said...

i looooove the jumper! looks so warm! xxx

 
At November 6, 2011 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Jewel said...

Want the dress, so cute!
And the camera :P

Great post ;)

Love Sarah
http://fashion-loving.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home