This Page

has been moved to new address

garden

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: garden

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

garden



These are just a few top-half shots I took on a lazy morning, showing off my sparkly new nails. I have been in a slight funk lately and Revlon's "Silver Dollar" has been a constant pick-me-up. That and the lush vanilla bath bomb I got. Getting back on topic, this top from American Apparel is so amazing for layering as it is sheer, but not too sheer that I can't wear it as a top. Messy plaits have been my go-to hairstyle lately, it looks good and is easy (Hello, messy?)! I also got sunglasses (finally) that look really good with the plait.

Labels: , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At September 28, 2011 at 1:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Your nails are awesome! And blouse is lovely! ;)


xoxo
Antonia

FASHION IMPERATIVE

 
At September 28, 2011 at 3:11 AM , Blogger lapetiteblonde said...

like your nails!!
so pretty in this photos!
kisses and have a nice day=)

http://lpbbymayal.blogspot.com/

 
At September 28, 2011 at 2:06 PM , Blogger lara said...

really like that americal apparel top - you're right, it's just the correct amount of sheer!
xx
lifeisunplanned.blogspot.com

 
At September 28, 2011 at 9:53 PM , Blogger SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

pretty!

x

shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

 
At September 29, 2011 at 11:30 PM , Blogger Kailey said...

Thank you for following sweets! You have a lovely blog, that top is gorge!

 
At September 29, 2011 at 11:46 PM , Blogger Paulie Antiques said...

these are beautiful :) i am following you :)

love, polly

 
At September 30, 2011 at 11:08 PM , Blogger MissKait said...

so cute. thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
I will follow you(:

kaitlin xo
kaitgirl.blogspot.com

 
At October 2, 2011 at 9:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful blouse. Lovely blog, if you want visit my blog and let me know if you want to follow and I will follow back

 
At October 30, 2011 at 4:58 PM , Blogger EliseBiron said...

You've got a great blog, and you're so beautiful :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home