This Page

has been moved to new address

cheap, short and sweet

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: cheap, short and sweet

Thursday, August 25, 2011

cheap, short and sweet




My Teen Vogue arrived two days ago, the September issue! One of my favourite months solely for that reason. I have to be truthful, I was a little disappointed seeing as how much I look forward to this issue, but I did find a fashion gem or two. One of them being an article on Missoni for Target, the new collection! I am so excited because their signature print is now affordable and available to young dreamers like me. You can see the whole collection here. I also found this mish-mash of new fall nail colours on the Polyvore blog, I adore the deep, shimmery tones. Thanks to all those lovelies who have been entering my giveaway. I ran into some fans of my blog the other day, it is such an amazing feeling to meet those people who read my blog and appreciate my sense of style!

X

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 26, 2011 at 12:13 AM , Blogger Maria said...

Being a peasant, I find it sometimes hard to pull off such out-there patterns, but I think you would look
AMAZING in anything Missoni for Target has to offer. I love this post, so colourful, it stood out in my news feed!
xx, Maria :)
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

 
At August 26, 2011 at 6:24 AM , Blogger f i o n a (miss.tea) said...

ooh the missoni for target collection sounds amazing :D the shimmery green nail colour also looks opulent :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home