This Page

has been moved to new address

winter hearts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: winter hearts

Sunday, August 14, 2011

winter hearts

Excuse the delay, lovelies, but I have been quite distracted as of late. I went to see Jane Eyre with a dear friend yesterday, and it was an amazing rendition. Though, considering my wimpiness and all aspects of my personality, quite brutal. If I do a post on Baja Greenwalt's Cozy Book Nook about it, I will notify you all in a post. Aside from that, my ankle healed and I was able to do Ballet and Jazz. My turns are coming along nicely! And then of course, there's school....

A constant cheer-up in my life is internet shopping, I rarely buy anything but wishing for pretty outfits and accessories gives me a reason to save. Frankie Sunshine has an adorable online boutique that I frequent and the new "Winter Hearts" collection is so gorgeous. I included a slide show of the photos (to view properly, press "View in fullscreen") courtesy of the Frankie Sunshine website/online shop, and an outfit update (not a photo shoot) of what I wore to my flute competition. By the way, for those who asked, I performed Dance of the Little Swans and Sonata in E minor, not winning anything but I getting a plausible mark (I am quite ambitious). Happy Monday!

X.


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 17, 2011 at 1:15 PM , Blogger Cylia said...

love your boots!:)

 
At August 17, 2011 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That is a really cute outfit! I love it completely!

I really like your blog we should follow each other!

http://tiaology.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home