This Page

has been moved to new address

knits and twists

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: knits and twists

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

knits and twists

We Don't Sleep When The Sun Goes Down.





I'm a little obsessed, as you should all know, with Rumi Neely from fashiontoast (I've featured her here and here) She has the most amazing style, so simple and she loves boots and knits (remind you of anyone?). So when I came across this polyvore by Hollywood Fashionista on the official polyvore blog, I had to share it with you. I am having yet another rest day today, seeing as yesterday I went for a run (I'm so fit! Kidding...) and fell in a hole, twisting my ankle at a degree that it is not meant to be twisted at. I have a lovely home-done french manicure, I plan to sit and work on my dance-inspired post for when I finally get back on my feet. You should all probably look at Rumi's blog because you need to. End of story. And if you feel like lazing around, go for a run and fall in a hole. It's a great way to enjoy doing nothing.

X.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At August 3, 2011 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

She is a really stylish girl!


xoxo
Antonia

 
At August 3, 2011 at 10:29 PM , Blogger The Cat Hag said...

She sure is fabulous! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Join My Giveaway

 
At August 3, 2011 at 11:09 PM , Blogger Maria said...

Rumi is definitely amazing. I love her minimalist luxe style, she wears it so well. Wonderful post, the collage is amazing!
xx, Maria
http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com/

 
At August 8, 2011 at 1:01 AM , Blogger Celina said...

Love her blog !!!
Amazing girl !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home