This Page

has been moved to new address

Pleats & Peter Pan

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: Pleats & Peter Pan

Friday, July 22, 2011

Pleats & Peter Pan

Pleats & Peter Pan

I flipped through that terrible Bazaar I was rambling on about in my last post and I found an article that actually caught my eye. It was about The Row A/W 11-12 (check out the website, it's amazing), the Olsen twins' fashion label's new collection. I made a Polyvore (my little obsession lately) based on the collection, with some Winter wants thrown in there. It was no secret that they both had style, but the a-line pleated skirts, immaculate dark red lips and leather handbags that stared back at me screamed high fashion. Surprising? A little. Inspiring? A lot.

X.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At July 23, 2011 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Mani said...

Amazing choice! Love those wedges!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

 
At July 23, 2011 at 5:59 PM , Blogger f i o n a (miss.tea) said...

i love the colour palette- and that brown maxi!!!

 
At July 24, 2011 at 4:42 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Those shoes are so cute! Thanks for the comments on my blog, I am already following you :)

Laura
whitewinters.blogspot.com

 
At July 24, 2011 at 4:03 PM , Blogger Madeleine Roberts said...

LOVE this set! The colors and items you picked are amazing. I want the shoes, bag, skirts, top..everything!
I adore pleated skirts, they have such a retro/contemporary appeal which makes it fun to style.
-Madeleine

 
At July 24, 2011 at 8:30 PM , Blogger Stevia said...

I am loving the brown and the soft fabrics

you have such a lovely blog
i am your newest follower :)
if you are kind enough to return The favour.. I would be so grateful ;)

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com

 
At July 26, 2011 at 3:38 AM , Blogger Maria said...

What an awesome collage! It looks amazing and you did a great job of contrasting the colours together!
Love it!
xx, Maria
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home