This Page

has been moved to new address

elle fanning for lula

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: elle fanning for lula

Sunday, July 31, 2011

elle fanning for lula

Elle Fanning has always been a love of mine, her style, how she composes herself, her angelic looks. So when the lovely Maria told me about her photo shoot for Lula magazine, (which I have never read but hey, I might now) I flipped for the elegant florals and floaty tops. She also has excellent taste. You can read an exert from her interview with Lula here, and see the pictures. I adore her young, fresh look.

Today has been lovely and lazy, catching up on sleep and reading magazines all day. Among Polyvore, dancing is one of my latest obsessions, as I started Ballet the other day. I love the shoes, and the elegance, and the little skirts! Expect a dance-infused post soon. Well I am off to make a lemon self-saucing pudding with my little white apron and Eiffel Tower lemon zester. Thank you to all my new followers!
X.


Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At August 1, 2011 at 4:02 PM , Blogger DeLynne said...

The pudding was loved by your guests, and extra panache was added because you used an Eiffel-Tower-shaped zester!

 
At August 1, 2011 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Alison said...

I love her too! Gorgeous photos. thanks so much for stopping by and following my blog, I really appreciate it :)

<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

 
At August 1, 2011 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

She is so cute and pretty!!!:)



xxoo
Antonia

 
At August 2, 2011 at 3:55 AM , Blogger amalie said...

she's so prettyy!
x

 
At August 2, 2011 at 7:20 PM , Blogger Madeleine Roberts said...

Elle Fanning is adorable. She is just a little fashion template and I can totally understand all the fascination. Oh, and of course she is very talented.
Can't wait to see your dance inspired post.
-Madeleine

 
At August 3, 2011 at 12:27 AM , Blogger onesixthreechirp said...

Gorgeous! :)

 
At August 3, 2011 at 1:27 AM , Blogger Sydney said...

she's got to be one of my favourites now! 

*thanks for the comment x

- sydsense

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home