This Page

has been moved to new address

a trip to the city

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: a trip to the city

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

a trip to the city

(Michael Kors bag, Forever New shorts, Chic-a-booti lace vest, Target canvas military boots)


So so sorry for the extremely delayed blog post! I have been having a weekend away with my family, in the most gorgeous little bed and breakfast, and shopping in the city. I bought an adorable Peter-Pan collared top, (not surprising in the least) and have discovered my fixation for head wreaths. I'm planning to construct one of my own soon, photos will probably be up in a post. Also, the most gorgeous bridal store ever popped up while I was spending money. I want a wedding!

I hope all my fellow Australians are enjoying a well-deserved holiday and soaking up the sun (finally). My new best friend is fake tanner (a gradual, healthy fake tan). That sounds incredibly vain and a little Jersey Shore, though I am aware of my fair skin. And well... I would most likely be grounded if I ever got a real tan. We're a little melanoma-conscious in my family. Happy Spring-time!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At September 20, 2011 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Maria said...

Ohmygoodness, those wedding dresses are to die for! I wish we were old so we could have a wedding pez!

xoxo
Maria
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

 
At September 20, 2011 at 6:26 PM , Blogger Annabel said...

you're adorable! Those shorts are great :)

pepperandchips.blogspot.com

 
At September 21, 2011 at 12:55 AM , Blogger AestheticJungle said...

sweet look!
i just adore the wedding dress too :)
xx

share the love? aestheticjungle.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home