This Page

has been moved to new address

lazy sunday morning

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: lazy sunday morning

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

lazy sunday morning






I've just been enjoying some Sunday morning snapshots with my new camera: a Canon Rebel SLR. I adore the blurry background/focused subject type photo with my Macro lens, so I experimented a little with that. Also, since this is a fashion blog (I was looking hideous yesterday so the photo shoot option was out) I included some pictures from the Karen Walker eyewear newest collection. I want some new sunglasses so bad! The only pair I own I featured in this post, and they are getting a little old. I can't afford Karen Walker (let's be realistic) but I do want a pair from Princess Polly or Etsy. Tell me what you think!

ps. Check out this amazing giveaway at Design3rd's blog, win a replica YSL ring!


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At September 14, 2011 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

THE PUPPY IS SOOOOO CUTE! AHHHH!
http://tiasauraus.blogspot.com/

 
At September 14, 2011 at 10:53 PM , Blogger CINDY NGO said...

karen walker eyewears are amazing... and i just checked out princess polly, not bad! i love their stuff! wondering if they'll ship to the US. :)

& yes... bokeh backgrounds are awesome! happy experimenting!

hope you can come visit soon & enter my YSL inspired arty ring giveaway HERE :)

xx,
cins - design3rd

 
At September 21, 2011 at 2:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! Of course i'm following you! :) And you? :)
Kiss,yumiKo

yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home