This Page

has been moved to new address

forever spring

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: forever spring

Sunday, September 4, 2011

forever spring


Before I launch into a post about colour for spring, let me just wish all those lovely fathers a happy Father's Day! We spoiled my Dad by taking him shopping for barbecue accessories, followed by a nice three-hour-long girl shop window browse. Ah, family.

I bought these amazing scalloped-edge shorts today from Forever New, and put them in this little spring outfit picture. It also includes my other great purchase from Forever New, my floral giveaway bag! I was ecstatic to have found the shorts as I was getting complaints about my monochromatic wardrobe. I mean, I won't go out and buy some of the new neon colours they are stocking for the new season, but I am happy to have a colour that I feel safe and pretty dang adorable in. 

X.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At September 4, 2011 at 5:09 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Those shorts are very cute and I like the outfit that you put it with!

Laura
whitewinters.blogspot.com

 
At September 4, 2011 at 4:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

fathers day?
this could also work for fall fashion :]

http://tiasauraus.blogspot.com/

 
At September 6, 2011 at 10:50 AM , Blogger Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Your shorts are indeed super cute! Love this summer outfit, so feminine and pretty.

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

 
At September 7, 2011 at 1:30 AM , Blogger Maria said...

These shorts are so adorable, love the colour. They will so really amazing on you!
p.s: I sent you an email.
xoxo

 
At September 8, 2011 at 10:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love these colors together
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home