This Page

has been moved to new address

exciting news!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: exciting news!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

exciting news!



Sorry for the massive delay in posting, it is exam time at school and I have been incredibly stressed. The only thing keeping me going is...
My new camera! It's a Canon "Rebel" (That's all I can remember, full details in my next post) and it takes the nicest photos. I love it. It is my child.
This is the first outfit post I've done in the longest time, because my other camera was not capable of taking photos after six o'clock in the morning. Guess now I have no excuse...
These are my new shorts by the way! Aren't they lovely and spring-time colourful? Speaking of lovely, it's the last day to enter my giveaway! Do it while you can, just in time for a floral coin purse to match your old, worn leather handbag. Or whatever it is fashionistas these days carry.

X.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At September 9, 2011 at 3:07 AM , Blogger Mariana said...

you look adorable :) I love it <3

xoxo
Mariana

 
At September 9, 2011 at 8:11 PM , Blogger AGATA WIJAYA said...

love your red short and also you outfit:)

 
At September 10, 2011 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Rania Kelesidou said...

Lovely look!

 
At September 10, 2011 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Kristal said...

okay loving your shorts for spring! great colour x

http://thegypsyandthefox.blogspot.com/

 
At September 11, 2011 at 1:00 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Love the whole outfit! good luck with the camera!

 
At September 14, 2011 at 8:53 AM , Blogger tdw said...

Lovely <3

 
At September 21, 2011 at 3:06 AM , Blogger AestheticJungle said...

thanks so much for your comment and follow!
following back :)
xx

- aestheticjungle.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home