This Page

has been moved to new address

sunglasses finally

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: sunglasses finally

Friday, September 30, 2011

sunglasses finally






Ladakh army green top, Bardot lace top (you can barely see it, sorry), Finders Keepers shorts, black patent wedges, Dotti sunglasses, DIY floral wreath, Revlon Silver Dollar nail polish, woven bag.

These are just some current items I have been wearing a fair bit and.... my new sunglasses! I had to share it with all my lovely readers as I have been complaining about the lack of sunglasses in my life for so incredibly long. I found the absolute perfect pair at Dotti for only $10! Less than the gelato I bought earlier that day (very expensive gelato, I would not recommend paying that much) for this amazing vintage-y round cats-eye-but-not eyewear. They almost blend in with the hippie-ish vibes I have been channeling lately, the brown woven bag and lace top (that you can hardly see) look great on the beach. I also have a floral henna tattoo up my arm, if you can picture the whole hippie-ish mash-up in your head. Aside from wearing the sunglasses everywhere (the fact that it may be nighttime, dark and cold does not faze me or my eyes) I have been waving my hands around a lot because I'm wearing Chanel nail polish. The closest thing I may have to Karl Lagerfeld (aside from my probably-fake bag) is in a redish pinkish shade and matches with the above outfit almost as well as Revlon Silver Dollar, the happiest and most blinged-out shade of the nail polishes.

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At September 30, 2011 at 4:53 PM , Blogger Clara Turbay said...

Good choices!
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

 
At September 30, 2011 at 4:55 PM , Blogger SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

looks totally awesome!

omg i have henna on the back of my hand and around my wrist too!

love the look of this outfit you should show a pick of you in it!

x

shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

 
At September 30, 2011 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Kailey said...

Those sunglasses are super cute!

 
At October 1, 2011 at 1:31 AM , Blogger lapetiteblonde said...

love them!super cute!!
kisses and have a nice day=)

www.lapetiteblonde.com

 
At October 1, 2011 at 1:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't get over the fact that the flower wreath is d.i.y. looks so shopbought, love it! such cute clothes. and was just strolling down and catching up on your posts, and you've got some gorgeou outfits going on!!
Loving and following your blog!!
Bex XX
www.rebeccamarywatson.blogspot.com

 
At October 1, 2011 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Grace said...

Lovely lovely stuff :D

 
At October 2, 2011 at 7:20 AM , Blogger Isabela said...

Love the sunglasses, they're so 40s :) I've been looking for something similar for ages, haha!

Love, Isabela
http://fusels.com

 
At October 4, 2011 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

I do love a cute pair of sunglasses! And the shoes! Love 'em,...I couldn't actually wear them because I am incredibly clumsy, but really cute!

I don't do nail polish on my hands anymore, either, unless it's clear (chips too fast), but love fun colors on my toes. And then I wear peep toe pumps...

Great post!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home