This Page

has been moved to new address

past & present

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: past & present

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

past & present

{A Valentine's Day afternoon tea feast}
{My first attempt at a street style shot. Those shoes...}
{Trying to put together a 'Wardrobe Essentials" post}
{My little sister and friend}
{Making the most of the warm weather with a floral crown}

I have been dramatically reunited with one of my long-lost memory cards and have rediscovered all my random snaps from the past six months or so. A lot of these I was planning on using on my blog, printing out, etc and I thoroughly enjoyed looking through them. It was quite beautiful to rediscover all my random snaps. You really had to be there.
Inspiration has been sadly lacking in my life lately and I would appreciate some questions, topics and suggestions to mix it up a little. Feel free to send any enquiries to my email (viewsofnow@gmail.com) or leave them in a comment below. I am planning on getting back on track a little with my posting and would love some help!

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At February 21, 2012 at 1:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, these photos are amazing, I especially love the street style one. As for posting ideas, I love what you're doing, but if you want something else maybe you could do a day in the life post or something?
Xx Jane
thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

 
At February 21, 2012 at 12:09 PM , Blogger batblush said...

Wow, I love the street snap! She has great style. And your little meal looks soooooo cute, ohmigosh.

 
At February 21, 2012 at 1:31 PM , Blogger DeLynne said...

Your street style girl has been shopping at T2. I love love love that store.

 
At February 21, 2012 at 4:00 PM , Blogger Eryn said...

How about some inspirational photos of your closet/inspirations, a la the coveteur?
and more outfit posts, please, because your outfits are always relevant and translatable, making them a great source of inspiration.

 
At February 22, 2012 at 11:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

First off you are soo adorable! Secondly I loveee your blog and your banner!

xo
ejc

www.stilettobeats.com

 
At February 24, 2012 at 5:23 AM , Blogger Sydney said...

awww thats a lovely crown!

i hate being uninspired, too! where do you usually get inspiration from? xx

http://sydsense.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home