This Page

has been moved to new address

easter

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: easter

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

easter


Though this post is a little delayed, I hope you all had an amazing Easter weekend! I definitely did. My family and I took a trek over the hill near our house to the neighbours house, a fond tradition of ours. This was followed by an excellent Easter egg hunt and the new tradition of smashing cascarones (Confetti-filled eggs) over each other's heads. My outfit was the result of a chilly morning and an experimental twisty-braidy hairdo. Which was later decorated with colourful bits of confetti.

Since then I have made cake pops, procrastinated about the work I have to do over the holidays (Excuse me, but yech) and worked up the courage to dye and cut my hair! So, it didn't turn out exactly as I had pictured but it's beginning to grow on me (Literally! I'm so punny!). I was going for an ombre/baylage look almost exactly like this ,but my hair had a nasty reaction to the dye and a) went completely dry in a matter of seconds and b) barely absorbed any of the colour. It's taking the phrase "natural-looking" to a whole new level.
Ps. Thanks for all the lovely questions you all asked me! I am currently writing up a Q & A post!
Wearing: Derek Hearts sweater, Gap skirt, Miss Shop boots

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At April 10, 2012 at 3:57 AM , Blogger Soph. said...

You look so cute!

Xox Soph

http://sophlife.blogspot.com.au

 
At April 10, 2012 at 4:39 AM , Blogger Fields-of-Time said...

you so perfect izzy <3

 
At April 10, 2012 at 5:22 AM , Blogger Sampada said...

This is such a cute outfit! I love the sweater you are wearing.

-Violet

 
At April 10, 2012 at 5:49 AM , Blogger squidword said...

amazing boots and sewater!! great striped skirt!! beautiful!!i have a giveaway on my blog:)
http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At April 10, 2012 at 7:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a lovely Easter, you look adorable.

Emma x
http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At April 10, 2012 at 9:40 PM , Blogger Scarlette said...

beautiful blog! And great outfit!

Scarr xx
http://scarlette910.blogspot.com.au/

 
At April 10, 2012 at 11:14 PM , Blogger Chloé Akari said...

love your sweater!!
cute blog!!
we are almost the same age I'm 15!
check out my fashion blog!!

chloeakari.blogspot.com

 
At April 13, 2012 at 1:05 PM , Blogger katielaura said...

Your skirt and basket are adorable! Great blog!

Katie x x
www.autumn-russell.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home