This Page

has been moved to new address

braided

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: braided

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

braided


I was feeling quite fancy when I wore this outfit. It took me forever to braid my hair like I saw on Modcloth (because there's so much of it), I attempted a brown smoky eye and wore some beautiful earrings. To balance out going out of my comfort zone beauty-wise, I wore my go-to outfit: peter pan collared top, high-waisted shorts and combat boots. It honestly never fails.

Sometimes it feels like when I'm at home, there is barely any time to enjoy, but when I'm at school, the hours pass incredibly s-l-o-w-l-y. I can safely say that I am ready for another holiday. At home, taking photos, baking and spending time with friends. I have been taking a few photos lately, though, and you lovely people can expect "room tour" and "day in the life" posts coming up soon. Hope you are all well!
Wearing: Pink Rogue Peter Pan collar top, Chic-a-booti shorts, La Vida earrings, Miss Shop boots.

Labels:

14 Comments:

At March 6, 2012 at 11:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so gorgeous. Love the way you did your hair and your shorts are super cool. One of my favourite outfits of yours!
xx Jane
http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

 
At March 7, 2012 at 12:01 AM , Blogger Tania said...

You look amazing!! This is such a cute stylish outfit :) love the top and pants together. And pretty braid!

Can't wait for a tour of your room! xx

http://t-mareeclothing.blogspot.com.au

 
At March 7, 2012 at 12:37 AM , Blogger Soph. said...

Very gorgeous!

Xox Soph

 
At March 7, 2012 at 2:14 AM , Blogger Rachel, Cold Knees said...

I love how you've done your hair, I really must try and be more adventurous myself :) Loving your shorts! xx

 
At March 7, 2012 at 2:31 AM , Blogger Maria said...

Oh, the earrings are so perfect for the outfit pez! I love those shorts too -- the whole outfit is so fresh and sophisticated and I LUFF the beach setting :)
xx

 
At March 7, 2012 at 4:19 AM , Blogger Fictitious Fashion said...

You will look fancy hon!! cos it is fancy.. i love ur shorts.. n ur hairstyle is pretty classic!!! :)


New post is up dear :)

Also, it would mean so much to me if you could like this photo.. It is for a facebook contest! LINK

If you are not able to like the picture then either you can send me a friend request.. I'll invite you to the group OR you can ask

them to accept you, with this LINK

and if it is not too much to ask for then pls like this photo too :D LINK


Thanks a bunch :)

Lo

 
At March 7, 2012 at 5:26 AM , Blogger Fern said...

I love all of this outfit, especially the shorts :) x

 
At March 7, 2012 at 10:44 AM , Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Pretty pretty hair!

 
At March 7, 2012 at 5:30 PM , Blogger batblush said...

Those earrings are just lovely, you look gorgeous! I love the combat boots in the otherwise sweet outfit, too ;3

 
At March 7, 2012 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Lizzie said...

Eeep, those shorts are darling! Also, lovely hair....gorgeous sweet lady!

xo
Lizzie
placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

 
At March 8, 2012 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Sandra said...

Beautiful!! http://lepetitlibellule.blogspot.com/2012/03/barbie-spring-in-tokyo.html

 
At March 10, 2012 at 10:25 PM , Blogger Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Ohh, your blouse is truly a dream <3 and your braided bun matches so perfectly - such a perfect look!

x
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

 
At March 11, 2012 at 4:30 AM , Blogger michelle belle said...

super cute post! i wish i was a morning person SO badly :)

 
At March 11, 2012 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Sydney said...

awwww you rock this outfit!
you're such a precious teenage girl!

http://sydsense.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home