This Page

has been moved to new address

lately

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: lately

Thursday, April 12, 2012

lately

 { We smashed cascarones on each other's heads }
 { I made green (yes, green) cake pops }
 { We saw a movie and I wore a basic outfit to escape the cold }
{ I got pointe shoes! }

... And I answered your questions in a Q & A post on my Tumblr! I hope I answered them all, and if I didn't feel free to drop me an email or comment saying so. One question I did think was appropriate to answer here was one about how I edit my photos. I would like to get into a little more detail in a post, but basically I use Photoshop and the free curves available on Julia Trotti's website here.

 Lately I have also been getting into other platforms like Facebook and Pinterest, so if you want to see more photos and hear more rambles, be sure to check them out!
Just a quick note: the last two photos are not of me, but are some photos we took during dance class. I am still on holidays and have not been to dance yet!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At April 13, 2012 at 1:25 AM , Blogger Rachel, Cold Knees said...

you've been doing some super fun things lately :) Love the look of the green cake! xo

 
At April 13, 2012 at 9:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh LOVE these pictures^^! So beautiful.

 
At April 13, 2012 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Marise said...

You have been doing some really darling things! Those photos look gorgeous ^^

 
At April 14, 2012 at 12:11 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Stunning pictures, the colours are beautiful!

Laura
whitewinters.blogspot.com.au

 
At April 14, 2012 at 2:46 AM , Blogger AZLA said...

This blog is very beautiful and attractive appearance, this gorgeous photo I like, and already folow 405, please folow back to friendship. thank you in advance

 
At April 14, 2012 at 3:02 PM , Blogger M said...

sounds awwesome! OH and i love the photos and outfits on your blog!! gorgeous!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

 
At April 15, 2012 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Maria Elyse said...

I remember when I got my first pointe shoes! It was so exciting, and dancing in them...well, it's rather like flying. ♥ Love this post. :)

xo
Maria Elyse
www.uneasyimpressions.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home