This Page

has been moved to new address

perfume trays

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: perfume trays

Sunday, April 15, 2012

perfume trays


A while back Maria and I had a great day eating porridge, reading magazines and making the perfume tray DIY that she spotted on the Ruche blog here. It turned out perfectly considering my recent attempts at giving my room a makeover. This sudden urge to spruce up my room was fuelled solely by my Pinterest addiction. Instead of actually organising my real life, I now prefer renaming my boards and grouping my pictures into categories. I love the internet.

I am currently working on a major project that I hope you will all love- it should be revealed in a week or so! I unfortunately have to go back to school tomorrow. Goodbye nail polish, winged eyeliner and unconventional hairstyles. The "unconventional hairstyles" rule is particularly annoying because I have grown quite fond of my mohawk.

Ps. It would be so nice if you lovely people could take a minute out of your day to vote for me on Dotti Style Nation. Just scroll down and click on the loveheart next to my entry called "Easter Day." Thank you!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At April 15, 2012 at 5:20 AM , Blogger Yasmin said...

I love this idea! Will have to try it out soon.
Great photos, what camera do you use? xo
http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At April 15, 2012 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Rachel, Cold Knees said...

This looks lovely, I've actually done something similar too :) Ah best of luck with going back to school! xo

 
At April 15, 2012 at 2:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really beautiful photos. The perfumes & tray look gorgeous. I recently placed mine onto a cake plate, it looks really nice aswell ^^

Satu
Indie by Heart

 
At April 15, 2012 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Jorji said...

These are so beautiful!
I saw them over at Maria's blog aswell.
Voted for you in the Dotty Style Nation.
Good luck :)

J x

 
At April 16, 2012 at 1:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

just beautiful. How do you like Miss Dior? I'm always looking for new scents. I just got "boyfriend pulse point" and it smells sooo good.

--Izumi
My blog: HYBRID HUNTER

 
At April 16, 2012 at 9:47 PM , Blogger erica marie said...

Lovely idea! Hope school isn't too bad...gorgeous photos here, I'm a new follower. Hope you can stop by soon.

xo erica

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home