This Page

has been moved to new address

pattern clash

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: pattern clash

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

pattern clash


One of my definite staples is a basic, striped, long-sleeved t-shirt. It's perfect for pattern and colour clashing, and for those "winter" days in Australia that definitely not cold enough for a sweater/coat of any kind. Also,  my new hair! I know- it's a little more faded than I would have liked, but there is a colour change. I swear!
Life lately has been a little less free than it was on the holidays, and it seems like every day at the start of term is a Monday. Cheer me up! Since we are on the topic, what are your wardrobe essentials?

7 Comments:

At April 18, 2012 at 3:28 AM , Blogger b and e said...

Nice job at pattern clashing! Interested to see more!

bxx

bybande.blogspot.com

 
At April 18, 2012 at 4:43 AM , Blogger Rachel, Cold Knees said...

lovely pattern clashing, looking lovely as per! :) xx

 
At April 18, 2012 at 11:50 AM , Blogger JulietteKitsch said...

CUTE OUTFIT ! You always look so lovely :)

 
At April 18, 2012 at 1:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh, you look wonderful, this is one of my favourite outfits of yours. I love your hair, it looks really good. I don't really have wardrobe staples, just a pair of denim shorts, and some brogues.♥ School will get better soon!
X Jane
http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

 
At April 19, 2012 at 2:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing Photos. I Love It! I found your Blog, very sweet. Great Honey ;) I follow you now, i hope you follow me back (if you like my blgo ;))) Big Kisses from Germany ;****

 
At April 22, 2012 at 2:28 AM , Blogger Sick by Trend said...

amazing..! you look super pretty. I'm following

Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

 
At April 22, 2012 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Lena said...

hi!) i like your blog! may be let's follow each other?)

http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home